Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Backlog

Things are settling down. Still a backlog. Bear with us. -- R.

WHO WANTS TO CREATE A SUPER-HEROINE? (Matt Brady)

Today's "Why Judd Winick is Made of Fail" Post (Samantha)

I'm with the Superheroine (Willow)

And then they had to go and ruin the ride.... (Willow)

Someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid. (Rational Mad Man)

There's No Geek Rage Like Old Geek Rage (an east end girl)

One More D’oh! (Or Joe Quesada‘s White Whale…) (Paul Sebert)

Buy my comics, make me rich: CATWOMAN #74 and AMAZONS ATTACK collection (Will Pfiefer)

If I Like Joe Quesada So Much, Why Don't I Just Marry Him? (H)

Dan Didio's Gift List (Shelley)

KAWAII (Macaroni Murder Lady)

I Read Some Comics (Shelly)

What’s That Smell? (Ororo)

Maybe they could draw comics if their hands weren't always full of chocolate... (Rachelle Goguen)

She-Hulk #22 by Peter David and Shawn Moll (Andrew Wickliffe)

Episode 5: When Podcasters Attack in Streaming Audio II (Four Color Heroines Podcast)

FREEDOM FIGHTERS versus SUPERMAN & BATMAN (Mike Haseloff)

Well, holy crap- Image is trying? (the Sooz)

Dan DiDio’s makin’ a list, he’s checkin’ it twice … (Kevin Melrose)

Didio has braid-in-inkwell technique down pat — UPDATE (Heidi MacDonald)

1 comment:

Henry said...

I was looking for these types of backlogs and I also found some. But most of them were full of spam. I've tried these and most of them are working. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.