Sunday, September 02, 2007

September 1, 2007

As my gift to you, our readers, I pushed aside my idea of commemorating this--the 500th post of this linkblog--with a 500-link post. I limited myself to 25. I'm confident I could have found 500, though. -- Ragnell

Why have there been no great female comic books fans? Well, actually... (Leslie Caribou)

Idle thoughts on blogging (Brainfreeze)

Walk away. (Cheryl Lynn)

*Finder 8: Five Crazy Women — Best of 2006 (Johanna Draper Carlson)

Amy Reads the Year (on August 31st, 2007) (Amy Reads)

The Stupid -- It Burns! (Elayne Riggs)

Some handy pointers. (Kevin Church/BeacoupKevin)

Delicious LiveJournal Links for 8-26-2007 (the miles away girl)

Genes, Environment, and Kryptonian Body Types (Tom Bondurant)

Variations on a Theme (Melissa Krause/Kalinara)

womanz don't like dc comics? (Fake Dan Didio)

The Signs in the Background (Lisa Fortuner/Ragnell)

How Unnerving (Carla Hewitt)

Sane Comments on the Mary Jane Statue (inkdestroyedmybrush)

Warrior Women Wednesday (Michael May)

Why I Don't Respect Green Arrow (Devon)

Okay, four things (Caleb)

Did Darwyn not get the memo? (Fake Dan Didio)

Sorry, Misfit fans. (Universal Person)

Women Can Be Funny: Marie Severin (Occasional Superheroine/Val D'Orazio)

"It's the end -- but the moment has been prepared for." (Tim O'Neil)

Should we now call him friendly divorced Spider-Man? (Chris Mauter)

With apologies to Dave Chappelle... (Andy)

Kyle Rayner - Resurrectionist (Jeff)

This is Just… Odd. (Typolad)