Monday, April 14, 2008

April 13, 2008

Marvel is the new DC and DC is the old Marvel.

Cute, NY Comic Con. Very Cute.

How DO women do it?

Comics Reviews 4/10/08

Moon Child Vol 10 by Reiko Shimizu Manga Review

Quick Review: Titans Together #1

Wizard Magazine: Reflections

Various Reactions to Comics This Week

Just Past the Horizon: Follow my train of thought.

Character Assassination: Judd Winick & Ian Churchill Destroy The Titans

ES Eternal Sabbath Vol 8 by Fuyumi Soryo Manga Review

Guardian: Brilliantly Drawn Girls

Meanwhile, Elsewhere on the Internet...

Giant List of Hypothetical Wonder Woman Revisions, #17

Who is Tina Moran and what’s her beef with Melinda Gebbie?

Pumpkin Scissors Vol 2 by Ryotaro Iwanaga Manga Review

Weekly Comic Review for 4/9/08 « Faust’s Fantastically Fantasmagoric Forum

Titans #1 - Review

Titans #1

I’ll wear a suit and pearls, just for the occasion…

Comic Book Woman of the Whatever I Feel Like- Stephanie Brown

Comic Book Woman of the Whatever I Feel Like- Barbara Gordon

Variations on a Theme

All for One, One for All

The solution to the Dinah/Ollie nonsense was so easy...

Saturday is for the ladies

Fangirl Fridays

Gail Simone is NOT a Misandrist!..... Really.

1 comment:

Your Obedient Serpent said...

That "Gail Simone is a Misandrist" entry?

I read it, and, honestly, I think that he nailed Simone's symbolism on the head.

And I think Simone's Wonder Woman is that much cooler because of it.

But, no, I don't think Simone is a misandrist. I think she knows how to write Wonder Woman.