Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5-2-06

The Lack of Visible Women and the Need for Support

HURT COMICS: San Diego Rantifesto

All Pretty and Petite, So Don't Let Me Have Any Rights

--
New developments with Ms. Soma's assault scandal:

Naming Names

More History on the Sexism Scandal

Sex Scandal Involving CBLDF's Charles Brownstein Leads to Women's Empowerment Fund from The Comics Journal #276

Alleged Perpetrator Named in Midohio Con Sexual Assault Scandal

Sex Scandal Involving CBLDF's Charles Brownstein Leads to Women's Empowerment Fund

1 comment:

Gail Simone said...

I don't have a blogspot thingie so I'm posting this here, about Lea's SDCC rant (her word, not mine, for the record!).

I actually agree with her point, if I understand it correctly. But to be fair, I WAS invited to be a Featured Guest, so I may not be the best example to use in this particular case. But she wouldn't have known that and I think her point is valid regardless.

Best,

Gail