Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday, May 26th and Friday, May 27th

Women and  Gender In Comics

 Links: Attack of the Geek Girls














“I just wanted to read stories where the women didn’t embarrass me”


Wonder Woman TV Show Cancelled

 Adrianne Palicki Will Not Wear the Venus Girdle

 Michael Ausiello on the WW pilot


Race and POC’s In Comics

Manga/Anime

Not Strictly Comics

 Suddenly: The First Rendered Image of the Heroine of Pixar’s Brave

 

Interview with Lara Chapman, Author of Flawless


Interview with Cara Lynn Shultz–Author of Spellbound







4 comments:

ARS said...

I clicked on about ten links and got the Error File Not Found 404 thing. Just letting you know. It is good to see this place up and running again.

T. Laurel Sulfate said...

Thanks, BDS. I'm not sure what I've done here, because I pretty much posted in my sleep. Working on it!

Allie said...

Your coding's a little bit borked - when you click any of your links, the URL comes up prefaced with "http://www.blogger.com/< / span >" (without the extra spaces at the end there). Hopefully easy to fix!

Henry said...

This helped me alot in my collage project. I am really thankful to you for this. Now it's time to avail derma rollers for more information.