Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29, 2008

Cy-Believers Vol. #01

Manga review: Hana Yori Dango, Volumes 11-12

Oricon Poll: Which Manga is the role model for Love?

Gacha Gacha: The Next Revolution Volume 6

My Heavenly Hockey Club Volume 1

Aoi Shiro Manga, Volume 1


Manga Review: Orfina, Vol. 1

Hajime no Ippo vols 1-83 - Thoughts & Impressions

Manga review: Sugar Sugar Rune, Volumes 4-7

Manga Sutra - Futari H Book 2


Chronicle of a Hiatus Foretold

Girls Saurus Vol 1-9 - Thoughts & Impressions

RIGHT TURN ONLY!! Haripota Hogwarts Cram School


Pretty Face

Manga Review: Cy-Belivers, Vol. 1


Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden Vol 1 by Yuu Watase Manga Review

3 comments:

Avalon's Willow said...

Anna,

I realize the bulk of play is happening on Western centric Comic Blogs, but I believe Anime Network may be doing a post on it soon; The TokyoPop Manga Pilot Contract.

Details & Links . I'd really like to see what the Manga reading public (blogverse) has to say about it off TP's forums.

Anna said...

I've been following the Tokyopop thing, but I haven't been able to detect any sort of gender related issue with it so far, so I'm not sure if it is relevant to post about it over here. I might do a link round-up about it over on my own blog, if that would be helpful.

Avalon's Willow said...

Anna

I'll keep a look out on your blog. I'm a bit surprised you've not found a female manga creator or wanting to be creator discussing it. But then again it may depend on how they've discussed it.