Thursday, May 31, 2007

Backlog

Yes, I'm back. This is barely half. -- R.

Heroes for Hire
LYING IN THE GUTTER VOLUME 2 COLUMN 106

HURT COMICS: C.B. Cebulski on Heroes for Hentai

HURT COMICS: Eisner-Winning Retailer Mimi Cruz on Heroes for Hire #13

Wherein I Probably Become A Troll

All these ideas and nowhere to file them.

Joe Quesada is Right.

Offended? Tell Marvel.

Marvel finally embraces the heart and soul of manga

H4H: Mood vs Situation

Riiiiiiight

Mary Jane
Playing with the Big Boys/Diversionary Tactic

Adam Hughes defends MJ statue, puts feminists in their place

Multiple
Just My Opinion

Vote with Your Wallets -- the MJ/H4H controvercy

Silly Quesada, hentai is for adults!

I Think, Therefore I Man: Pretending to be Offended

What did I miss?

29/05: SHOW NOTES: Episode #3 - Hentailicious
-Platonic relationships between men and women 25:55
-Zatanna's New Costume? 44:21
-Heroes for Hire #13, Greg Horn covers, Marvel's marketing 47:20
-Big Boobs and Creator Intent 59:15
-Adam Hughes Comments on MJ Wank 1 hour, 10 minutes

Nymphet
OUTER LIMITS AWARDS- SPECIAL PEDOPHILIA RECOGNITION

This may have that Heroes for Hire cover beat

On Not Ordering The Book

Other
Hehehe, This does amuse me...

Comic Drama: Open Letter to Wizard Entertainment's Email Division

Kick ass comic book chicks

I've Arrived

Random thought of the day

Sisterhood Is Powerful

Sexual Assault (in comics) Awareness Month Coda: The Widowmaker, Revisited

The Body Beneath: In Which the Author Ponders the Reality of Our Fictional Heroes

DC wants to draw in girl readers with this?

Is sexist fanart on the rise?

Supergirl
HOLY SHIT, BATMAN!

I've Arrived

You know, you could market the book to teenage girls.

New and Improved Supergirl!!!

Now this is a Supergirl I Want to Read

Short Takes On Comic News

This Is What a Girl, a Super Girl, Should Be Like

Untitled

GOOD News About Womens in Comix.

Tony Bedard sure to ruin Supergirl.

No comments: