Sunday, February 26, 2006

March 8th is Blog Against Sexism Day

Inspired by the Blog Against Racism Day in December, it was decided that for at least one day we would try to focus the blogosphere on another evil: sexism. While those that write about sexism on a regular basis are gladly asked to join in, we enourage those that never or rarely talk about this important topic to join in. There are no guidelines. All that is asked is that you write at least a little something against sexism. We especially encourage men to challenge themselves and write about the topic.

(I suspect our regular visitors should have a lot to say on the subject)

5 comments:

James Meeley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dark Daughta said...

I think I'll be blogging there. Will either of you be there?

kalinara said...

Can't speak for Ragnell, but I might. But only if I think of something good. :-) I blog on whim, so it'll depend on if I get any inspiration first.

Looking forward to seeing your contribution, dd!

Ragnell said...

I want to but I need to think of a good point to make and write it first, I work a wierd shift so I'd have to have it written out the night before.

Marionette said...

I don't see the point of restricting posts about sexism to one day a year.